Hey guys, so I decided to go out on a limb here and point some open secrets that guys in the Christian circle seem to missing out a lot. It’s more like my early February gift to you.
I have heard a couple of guys say that the bad boys get the good girls, well that probably because the good guys aren’t doing anything about it, or allow me get all ‘quoty’ here, #winks. “The right guys are the doing the wrong things right, while the ‘wrong’ guys are doing the right things right!” I sure hope that makes sense to you!
So, feeling led to share a part of a project I’m currently working on, I want to give the guys a peek into the things that a Christian girl wants the guy to HAVE. (Please note that the list is not exhaustive)
- CONFIDENCE. You might not have expected this to be the top on the list, but I put it there for a reason. A number of times, Christian guys have lost someone their heart beats for to someone else who had the courage to walk up to the girl and ask her. The girl wants you to know that she is approachable. Every girl wants a confident guy, a guy that is straight, and one that knows what he wants and says it. There’s something romantic about making your intentions known without trying all the umbrella and canopy moves…lol! Don’t make her have to ask you to define the relationship before you do, be straight. (All serious girls will do that at a point if you are canopying)
- A HEART FOR GOD. Every Christian girl want a guy that will challenge and help her walk with God. She’s not necessarily asking for a pastor or prayo (pronounced prey-yoh!), but someone who will choose to please God no matter what. She’s certain that no matter what wind blows at them, he will choose to stick with God’s value. A ready example is Joseph the husband of Mary. So guys, she’s not asking that you have it all together, she only wants to see that you are in an ACTIVE walk with God.
- A GENUINE INTEREST IN HER HEART NOT JUST CURVES: There’s more to every girl than the color of their skin and the curves she commands. She wants to be sure that you are not just interested in the container. This will show in the way you treat her inputs in matters. Do you handle her suggestions with levity? Please, by all means complement her physicals, but when it comes to doing things that allow her express her innate intelligence, don’t relegate her to the background… and yeah, don’t be jealous when she is being celebrated!
- ROMANCE: I’m sorry if that sounds carnal…#lol. Assume you are in relationship already, because she’s Christian doesn’t mean she wants you taking her to the church and praise parties alone, she also likes beaches, she likes eating out too, some wouldn’t mind going shopping or horse riding. She wants to feel the love you profess not just the love God has for her. I’m sure she knows that already. So don’t let your dates be only prayer retreats and worship services. Drop a handwritten note in her bag incognito, set an alarm on her phone announcing that you are thinking of her, send her ‘I long to see you’ text messages, it’s not a sin! It’s not only the Lord’s coming we are looking forward to see nah! Guys spice up!
- AN ACTIVE VISION: She doesn’t just want you talking about visions goals, she actually wants to see that you are actively pursuing those visions and goals. I think ladies are actually naturally drawn to guys who are doing things with their lives, so if that’s the motivation you need to make something out of your life, please go ahead and do it for her.
- PATIENCE AND WISDOM: That combination is very important. As a Christian guy, you ask a girl out, you should be able to give her time to get her own conviction, don’t try to manipulate her, give her time. Now during your waiting time, don’t just go AWOL, be around, a friendly text, a scripture exposition together even #winks. Just something little to let her know that you are still very much around waiting for her without pushing it to her face and looking obsessive.
- AN INTERACTIVE POCKET: #LOL! Okay here’s what I mean, if you are the kind of person that you don’t like to give or see your money or resources spent on others, you might just need to go learn how to. Money isn’t the crux of a relationship, but be sure that it is an ESSENTIAL part, at least on earth! As far as I know, eateries, cinemas, gift shops still require money as a medium of exchange. You don’t have to go beyond your means, but be sure money will be spent. I’ll stop here.
Ladies do you agree with me? Please drop a comment and feel free to add anyone I missed. Guys, please drop a comment and do share, you might just be saving someone’s future! #lol.
Ensure you follow this blog by mail or with your blog to get instant updates. We just looked at what a girl wants a guy to HAVE, I’ll be dropping 10 things a girl wants a guy to KNOW tomorrow.